Mammal Remedies: A 6 day, 12 to 14hrs course module
Gone are the times when Mammals meant Lac Can and Lac Def only. In the last few years, thanks to extensive provings and clinical material, a broader understanding of the group features of Mammal remedies has emerged.
Dr. Prajakta Vaidya and Dr. Preety Shah have extensively learnt and used this group of remedies in their practice. In this module, they promise to bring to you understanding of this group of remedies using:
1. Sensation Method of Dr. Sankaran
2. Personal Evolution Method of Dr. Mahesh Gandhi
3. Finer differentiation using repertory, theme and animal chart understanding.
4. Explore the work and provings done by other teachers like Massimo, Dr. Joshi and Dr. Nancy Herrick and more.
5. Clear useful guidance and tools to identify and use these remedies in practice.
Contact us to know more and register for this module! Early bird for registrations by 30th Oct.
What others have to say about the speakers:
The Musings on Reptiles has been a great learning. I prescribed Naja, Python, Crot-h after that. I thank Preety and Prajakta from the bottom of my heart. Those who have not watched need to watch the reptile series. It will be of great benefit.
Preety, Prajakta your musings are a big hit. Love the sharing and caring. Keep going. Love your webinars
Preety Prajakta you rock! Great Duo..and always waiting for your teachings and musings. Its amazing how you break down the details and help us understand all the aspects
Please Click on below Payment Link:For India:For Others:Click to Pay Now
Once you make the payment, you will be emailed the course log in details two days prior to the session. For any technical support queries please contact us on